background

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Anthony's Wedding

GET READY FOR A BLOG BLITZ!!!! :)
I ton of wonderful things have happened since we moved into our new home. But things have been a little bit crazy and I haven't been able to sit down and blog until now. So prepare yourself for lots of greatness. 

To start it all off...
Anthony and Elina got married on May 3rd.
Dallin flew to Utah with Chris Baer. We decided it was too far for Kylie to travel in just a few days so her and I stayed home (my parents came to Hillsboro and we had a grand time packing while Dallin was gone.) The boys had a great time in Utah. They had a bachelor party which consisted of Buffalo Wild Wings and video games into the wee hours of the night.


Dallin took a few pictures of the wedding, Anthony and Elina looked so happy and their reception was beautiful.


I missed Dallin, but I'm glad he was able to get away and celebrate with Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment