background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ten Months?!

Holy Moly. I am less than 2 months away from having a one-year old... when did that happen!?

this is the little munchkin trying to kick me out of bed...
 Kylie is growing and learning new things every day; and keeping us laughing and smiling... she's become quite a little tease/comedian. lol. She likes to pretend to share her food with us... but as soon as it's close to our mouths, she'll pull it away and eat it herself. Or she pushes our faces away when we ask for kisses, or push our hands away when we try and use the computer...


she definitely knows what she wants.

For example... today she really wanted to eat the cheese and couldn't wait for me to cube it for her... so when I turned my back she picked up the block and went at it...

"Mom I'm innocent!"
 

She is also dancing to everything, for those who haven't seen the video on facebook... here is our little dancer.


She is also standing on her own and taking a few steps. She is finally starting to figure out how to get up on her hands and knees and rock (I honestly thought she was going to skip it...) She still prefers the army crawl since she is wicked fast... but I'm sure once she realizes how much faster crawling is... she'll prefer that... unless she decides to go straight to walking. We'll see. :)


Kylie is still rockin' her 3-6 month clothes, but they are getting a little short. She is probably somewhere between 14-15 pounds, she has 6 teeth with 2 more on the way, she mimicks a lot of the noises/faces we make and says "dada" constantly.


We love our sweet little Kylie and are shocked by how smart and loving she is. You bring us so much happiness baby girl!

this is the face she gives me most of the time... "are you really taking another picture?"

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! Makes me so anxious for our babe to be here!

    ReplyDelete