background

Monday, November 12, 2012

Belated Birthday Post

My birthday lasted a lot longer than one day this year... and I'm not complaining!
We went to church together with my family on Sunday. It was nice to have help with Kylie.


Monday October 22nd was my OFFICIAL birthday. And it was fabulous! Kylie woke up extremely happy and talkative and gave me a ton of birthday smiles.



Dallin took off work so he could spend the WHOLE day with all of us! And it was so great to do everything with my family, if only Branden could have been here! Here's a list of the birthday celebrations:

Having breakfast and lunch made for me by mom
Reading The Uglies
Being surprised by Dallin and getting flowers


Playing the Wii
Eating Pie Shakes at Sammy's
Painting at Color Me Mine

Before
After

Shopping at the Mall
Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (including a birthday ice cream sundae... my family is so sneaky!)
Opening Gifts


Eating Mud Pie- courtesy of Trevor-- THIRD ice cream of the day. I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!


Getting my nails done by Danielle


Playing Games


 It was a great 23rd!!


 But it didn't stop there!!


My dad, Danielle and Trevor had to fly back home on Tuesday morning, but Mom stayed until the next Saturday!! It was so much fun to have her here for a few extra days! She was such a great help with Kylie, and let me get a few things done that I wanted and needed to do. (Aka. haircuts, crafts, cleaning, exercising.)


Grandma Hague even stopped by during the week! It was so great to see her! She watched Kylie and let mom and  I do a little shopping together. :)


My mom let Dallin and I go out on TWO dates which were his birthday gifts to me. The first night we went to the Dollar Theater and saw Ice Age Continental Drift, it was so fun to go out just the two of us that we HAD to do it again the next night. ;) So on Friday Dallin took me out to dinner at the Chef's Table. It was by far the fanciest restaurant I have ever been to, and the food was HEAVENLY. We had to sneak a few pictures with the phone.... :) (We didn't get a picture of the appetizer.... we were too hungry to wait. lol!)

Pan Roasted Chicken Marsala
Pork Tenderloin Trio
Macadamia Crusted Cheesecake
Molten Chocolate Cake
Huge White Hot Chocolate... I couldn't help myself
This was seriously the best birthday ever, I couldn't have asked for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment