background

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Temples!!


On Friday the 19th, Dallin, Kylie and I made the drive up to Boise. We stayed the night at my Aunt Michelle's house, and were excited to see my Uncle Tony and his beautiful wife Cindy and my family as well!! The next morning we all got up and went to the Boise Temple Open House. This was the temple where my parents were sealed (Josh and Michelle were sealed here as well), so it was pretty cool to all be there together. The kids were SOO cute in the temple, they were so excited to get to be inside the Lord's house. It was absolutely breathtaking!!

Kylie's first time at the temple :)
The whole gang

After the open house we all went to breakfast at IHOP and then went back to the Edvalson's house to party!

Dallin took this picture to show me how "out of date" I am... Jacob is playing with the phone and Nathan is on the Ipad
We headed back to Provo in the afternoon. My family came along with us!! We stopped at the Brigham City Temple.


And then we ate dinner at Maddox. I had the best filet mignon I've ever tasted!!


We drove a little more and then decided to stop at the Bountiful Temple, because Kylie needed to eat.


Sadly they turned off the lights right as we were getting out of the car to take a family picture... we"ll have to go another time. We got home really late, but all the stops were TOTALLY worth it.

Though we weren't able to go into the last two, Dallin and I have now been to 17 different temples!  Only 51 U.S. temples to go! (plus all the temples under construction or announced....  plus all the ones that will be announced before we are able to get the them all...)

No comments:

Post a Comment