background

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

We decided to go with a football theme this year.


Kylie made the most adorable football!!


Kylie and I met up with a few friends from the ward and went Trick-or-Treating to all the shops on University Avenue and Center Street. It was really fun! I wish we had known about this the past few years! (I thought a QB went better with a football than a cheerleader...)


Naturally Dallin had to take a few "actions shots" with our favorite little football.


She was thrilled... obviously. In Kylie's defense- we were taking these pictures around 11pm... so she was exhausted. :)

 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Kylie is the most adorable football. And the action shots of Dallin and Kylie are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the football theme! And your hair is adorable. I forgot to comment on the post where you shared that you cut it. That was so sweet and I know some lucky person will enjoy your beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so fun for dressing up every year. Andy and I have gotten boring! Haha. Super cute idea, and your hair looks so good!

    ReplyDelete