background

Thursday, February 9, 2017

TOFW

For my mom's birthday this year I bought her (and my sister and I) tickets to Time Out For Women. On November 4th and 5th, Danielle and Mom joined me for some fun and uplifting "girl time."

We took Jayce with us, but Dallin stayed with the girls the whole time we were at the conference. We had a great time talking, running around in the rain trying to find places to eat, listening to the wonderful speakers, and shopping. :)

Oops... wrong order.
Yay! This time we got it right! :)

We had an exciting experience on Friday night. After the conference ended we went out to dinner, and got back to the conference center pretty late to pick up the car. But the doors were all locked, even the door to the parking garage! We didn't know what to do! How could they just lock up the whole place?! Luckily we decided to walk around the entire conference center, JUST to make sure there wasn't another entrance, and there WAS!! We were able to get into the parking garage and get the car and drive home. whew!

Thanks for the wonderful weekend Mom and Danielle!! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment